Cat Post - Cat Facts #37 Cat Post - Cat Facts #37

O: You're the creator of Big Green. You're like a legend! I'm still waiting for part 2 lmao

liquidcrow responds:

I am honored good sir =)

I do apologize to the whole lot of viewers who enjoyed The BigGreen 1 Episode 1 and where looking forward to episode 2. It's been many many years. I've just had a hard time being able to create a new flash due to financial issues. The only reason I was able to do this one was because It got financed by 'DJ Ass Maggots'.

One things for sure though, The Big Green 1 is still alive, as long as I am =)

Way of the Stick: Kick co Way of the Stick: Kick co

Pretty well made! Keep it up!

guitan11 responds:

thanks! dude, i've watched a lot of your work, since a long time ago. pretty cool to get a review from you :D

Google Plus Tube Google Plus Tube

Exactly my thoughts. Google+ ruined youtube!

Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

I've been waiting for YEARS (Literally)!

As I expected, this did not fail to deliver. High and intense action, very lengthy and some improvement in your special effects! This was very enjoyeble to watch just like the other 2!
The dissapointment to me was the lack of improvement to you artwork in this battle. The quality of the art is pretty much the same as the previous battles, wich makes it feel like you're watching the same old battles over again rather than something brand new and fresh. I would also like to see more "frame by frame" animation rather than having everything be tweened symbols.

What I'm saying is pretty much that it's just as awesome as the other 2! But it didn't top them as much as I would have hoped. Looking forward to the next one though! I think I'll prefer watching a battle between "non-legendary" pokemon as I enjoyed the first animation the most of them all :)

Tyrant-D responds:

I could change art, but I want to keep consistency, not have one totally outmatch the other. I'm ordering a high-priced drawing tablet soon from amazon. My style could change completely after that, Cheers for Review Oxob.

Skater Vs Zombies Skater Vs Zombies

This is rather good actualy. The movements are smooth and realistic. Good job!

PurpleThings responds:

Thanks, I'll update it when it's finished! :)

Xbox Juan Xbox Juan

Just had to fav this anim.

MICROSOFT, Y U RUIN XBOX ;O;

ZenithQuinn responds:

woo thanks!

Zetabrand: Ember X Ebon Zetabrand: Ember X Ebon

._. I totaly wanna make one of these sometime with my clan. Zetabrand is for sure the most active animation team on stickpage! Really nice job all of you!

And I cad totaly guess what parts each one of you made XD

1st Friend 1st Friend

The cuteness of this animation is too much. TOO MUCH I SAY!
And very well animated aswell :3

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

HAhaha gotta love that scream. And those fireeffects are really sweet!

chluaid responds:

That was less a scream and more a full, manly ROAR.

Dominant Stick 3 Dominant Stick 3

Amayzing man. Your style sure is one of a kind! Same goes for your humor XD